Saturday, August 8, 2009

New Update

Hello Everyone,
Sorry it has been forever since I have posted. Just wanted to let everyone know that we have made it to Missouri and loving it. Things have just fell into place every since getting here. Seth has turned into a business owner and things are looking great, as for me I am going to work at the Elem. School this year. I am looking forward to it will just be weird working outside the home. All the kids are in school full time again so that is why I am going to work. Harrison is going to Middle School this year and I don't know if I am going to like him growing up. Jaxson is going to 4th grade and can't wait to meet all the new kids, as for Caroline she is going into 1st grade and so excited to get back to school work, she loves everything about school. I will post new pictures as soon as I get my digital camera fixed. As for now things are going just wonderful for the Giddings Family...

No comments: