Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!!  We wish you all a very Happy New Year!!!!  I will post new pictures as soon as I get my computer to download from my camera.  I don't know why it is giving me problems. We had a great Christmas and a very quiet New Years Eve.  For me I was very homesick along with the kids for all our family, for some reason Christmas really wasn't the same as it usually is.  It just isn't right to go to the beach the day after Christmas, you should be going tubing or playing in the snow.  I miss the cold weather and would give anything to be back in it and the snow.  I want to Thank everyone for the Christmas gifts, Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa McDonald for the awesome Christmas gifts you guys are the best the kids said you just always seem to know what they want and you get them the bestest things ever( that is how they said it)You truly made this years Christmas so much better.  Thanks to Uncle Rhett and Aunt Tiff for the wonderful family gift I love it.  And Thank you Uncle Noah and Aunt Denise for all the games, towels and gift certificate  everything was so wonderful Thank You all.  I truly pray that 2009 will be our year, we are in desperate need of a great year.  To everyone around the snow play in it for us.  Love you all Take care and Happy New Year!!!




No comments: