Sunday, November 9, 2008

Proud Parents

Last tuesday night Seth and I had to go to a doctors appointment in Gainesville Florida. We thought we would be home before bedtime to say family prayer and tuck the kids in for the night. Well of course the doctors were running behind and we did not make it home until almost 11 that night. Come to find out the next day the kids were talking about who's turn it was to say family prayer. Are wonderful children that are only the ages (Harrison 9, Jaxson 8 and Caroline 5) went to bed together (they all share a room at the present moment) they took it upon themselves to still have family prayer night. They prayed as if Seth and I were here to take charge like every other night. As a parent that made me feel like we are teaching are children something, it truly meant a lot to me knowing that my kids knew that the right thing to do was still say family prayer. I love you kids. You make your mommy and daddy very proud.

No comments: